Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Living King

"...that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." ~Paul to the Romans

I can easily wrap my mind around the idea of God. I could see the intricacies of His creation in the mirror. Calling a man "Lord" was harder and required a step of faith in the creator. Believing that the man was raised from the dead required total trust in that Lord. I know He died for me and that the death was a horrible way to go. I've been at the foot of the cross. You know though, I want to live in His resurrection. I want to be on the beach with the risen Jesus having fresh bread and fish for breakfast. He's alive, he's not on that cross anymore! He's reigning in Heaven. That's where I want to be.

"But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, 'I am the God of Abraham, the God Of Isaac and the God of Jacob'? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living." ~Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment