Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One Witness

"You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one." ~GOD

I am a witness. I've seen what God has done in my life every day. I'm not a defender. I don't need to defend who Jesus is or the God that I believe in, all I have to do is tell people what I've seen. I'm not a prosecutor. I don't have to finger point or call people out for their duplicity, all I have to do is tell them what I've heard. I'm not a judge. I don't have the authority to sentence people to hell or proclaim them worthy of heaven. All I have to do is tell them what God has done in my life and through my life. I have the privilege of letting them know that he can do the same thing in theirs because I've seen him do it. I've witnessed the changes.

I have seen miracles and been fascinated by the every day. I've heard his voice in rushing waters and felt his touch in misty winds. I am a witness to the love of God found in forgiveness through Jesus and I revel in the things he's allowed me to see! What an honor to add my witness to the timeline of human kind.

"'You are my witnesses,'" declares the Lord, 'and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he.'" ~GOD



No comments:

Post a Comment