Thursday, September 26, 2013

Evangelist Invite

"But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry." ~Paul

I've asked the Lord to give me a spirit of urgency regarding the end of my life. I've asked him to give me boldness to speak forth with the power of the Holy Spirit to a world that is in desperate need of hope. So, when I'm in a situation where I can invite someone into the Kingdom of God, why do I invite them to church instead?

I've realized that I should be inviting people to meet Jesus first. Once they've established that relationship, they'll want to meet others that share the Spirit and join the flock that God has called them to. An invitation by an evangelist should be an invite into heaven first!

"As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.'" ~Jesus







No comments:

Post a Comment