Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Heads and Tail

"So the Lord will cut off from Israel both head and tail, both palm branch and reed in a single day; the elders and prominent men are the head, the prophets who teach lies are the tail." ~Isaiah

I've always been fascinated with the visions of beasts in the book of Revelation. I've joined the countless others throughout the ages that have tried to unravel the mystery behind the symbolism. For all my studying and begging the Spirit to give me one little hint; I've always been told the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. That is until now.

When I stumbled upon the above verse, I realized I had been given a key. I'm now diving into Revelation and Daniel with renewed joy and fresh eyes. I'm excited to see which of the seals has just been broken for me!

"They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death." ~Loud voice in heaven.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment