Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Following the Leader

"Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me." ~David


I've been praying for direction. How does God want me to invest my talents and time to further his Kingdom? I shared this recently and a friend reminded me that everyone wants to know what God's will for their life is. We get the idea that it's this big and fantastic life changing epiphany when in reality it's making the small choices every day to choose that which glorifies the Lord. Whether it's doing dishes, sweeping floors or serving customers it needs to be done with an attitude of gratitude as if you were doing it for the King himself.


"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." ~Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment